Monday, March 16, 2009

Slacking

For the very people who actually read my blog, I am very sorry that it's been so long since I've updated. This past week was my spring break and I wasn't around/on my computer much.

I worked a many hours at Toys R Us to make some money to last me the rest of the semester in the Big Apple. I also started dating...well, officially started dating, a nice boy from my town. He makes me very happy and extremely comfortable. I like being able to be myself around people and not have to worry about them judging me seriously. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a VERY judgmental person, but usually it's about people I don't care about. Haha, I'm such a bitch.

BUT ANYWAYS!
I started classes up again today, and there are only about 6 weeks left, and I can't wait for summer!

Hopefully I'll have some pictures posted soon. I didn't have much time last week to take some photos, so this week I'll be taking a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment