Friday, March 6, 2009

Home Sweet Home :D

I am finally back in New Jersey for a week of Spring Break. There's so much snow on the ground though, so hopefully with the upcoming 60 degree weather, we'll get it out of here.

Last night was the night! At midnight a few of my friends and I went to see Watchmen. For 2 1/2 hours I was in amazement. The movie was AMAZING! Granted, I read the book and the book is much better due to more details and stuff, but for a book adaptation, the movie was so good. I'm probably going to go see it a few more times too, haha.

Well, today is going to consist of me eventually getting off of the couch, showering, heading up to the daycare by my house to acquire about a second job for when I come home in the summer, then heading to toys r us with my grandma to pick up a basketball hoop she bought. Hopefully tonight I'll be seeing Ryan :]

I hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

Samer - Good luck this weekend with your gallery shenanigans! <3


Check me out on these other sites!
Myspace
Twitter (FOLLOW ME!!!)
Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment