Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little London

I received an e-mail from my Aunt over in London this weekend with a link to some really cool photos of the city. Using a technique called Tilt-shift, the photographer (Toby Allen) made his scenes look like little miniature set ups!

I've seen tilt-shift photos before, but never really read up on the technique. Wikipedia became my source to find out what this was all about, haha. It's not a hard concept at all, and now I'm curious to try it myself. Of course there's a way to use photoshop to make your photos appear as if you've used a special lens, but I kind of want to purchase a lens for it to experiment. After I send out some e-mails at my internship, I may play around in photoshop and create a photo to see what it looks like.

But now I'm just going to post the photos from the article. You can also see it HERE.
















No comments:

Post a Comment