Thursday, June 25, 2009

Breakthrough!

I am having a fantastic day! Besides looking cute for work (psh, I ALWAYS look cute :P), lots of exciting things have happened!

I've come up with a few shoot ideas and will hopefully start gathering models, ideas, props, ETC. to make them happen. I'm shooting a friend's promo shots for his album and whatnot hopefully on Sunday, and either Saturday or Sunday I have an idea for a shoot involving a waterfall (shh it's a secret!)

Also today, my boss Caroline and I went out to lunch for sushi with a friend of hers who works for Nylon Magazine. He's a graphic design intern and a very talented one at that! I'm going to try and get a hold of some of his stuff so that I can post it on here. ANYWAY! I'm going to stay in touch with him and hopefully have a chance to shoot some Nylon events in the future.

If you've never heard of Nylon Magazine, well, you should check it out. It's a really sweet fashion magazine (if you're a hipster, you'll fall in love). They feature a lot of awesome indie bands and artists. Overall, definitely my favorite magazine out right now. I would love to work for them in the future.

The only downfall of today was that I forgot to bring my camera to the city with me (sad face), so I did not get to start shooting the personal project I wanted to start working on. I will probably take a few shots later tonight when I get home though.

I'm now going to post some Nylon stuff for anyone who doesn't really know about it. Definitely get into it :]















No comments:

Post a Comment