Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu? Psh!

All this talk about the swine flu is making me think: What if the swine flu causes a ZOMBIE OUTBREAK?! I mean, how cool would that be?! I would so be ready. And as long as you read this book, you'll be okay too (I promise!)


Zombies are pretty much the coolest thing ever. Now I feel like just posting photos of them. I should be studying for my final that I have soon, but I'm already in summer mode, sooooo, yeah.

ZOMBIES FTW!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ZOMBIE LEGOS! I WANT SOME!
Photobucket

This guy did a whole series of Zombie Portraits. I also flipped through his flickr and some of his other work is really cool so check him out!
po_art













No comments:

Post a Comment