Thursday, February 12, 2009

TGIT!

Thank God It's Thursday! Thursday at 5:50 is when my weekend starts, and this week it started at about 4, which was amazing. Granted, I probably failed my Modern Totalitarianism exam, but it's okay because this weekend is going to be awesome!

As for yesterday, well, it was so beautiful outside (Sunny and 62!) that I just did not have time to write. I woke up, opened the windows (still no light, of course), and knew it was going to be a good day. I went to Mr. Lyle Rexer's critique class from 12-3. Sometimes I wish he actually critiqued our work instead of comparing it to other photographer's. I don't care what photographer my work reminds you of, I just want to know if it's fucking good or not. Excuse my french, haha.

When I got home, I made one of my roommate's go outside with me. We walked to Union Square where I preceeded to go to Forever 21 to return my god awful leopard outfit to buy something cute for the Stoplight Valentine's Day Dance Party SVA is having tonight. More about that in a few though. After Forever 21, I met up with my friend John and his two friends. We walked around and went into stores, of course ending up in Guitar Center for a good hour while they played all of the instruments. I resisted a Taco Bell visit by just sitting there watching them eat, and then drooled all over the Photography books in Barne's and Noble's. They then came over to my dorm where we jammed on Rock Band for a while. 10:30 rolled around and of course had to watch the Demetri Martin show on Comedy Central. I laughed the whole 30 minutes, haha.

Okay, so this Stoplight Party. We're having it at a hotel and it's fun because if you're single, you wear green, yellow if it's complicated, and red if you're taken. It should be a lot of fun, and Kayla and I are going to look good in our green outfits ;) haha!

As for this weekend, I may not be around much to update, so I'm warning you now. Tomorrow at some point I'm heading to Jersey to spend the night. I'll be back Saturday late afternoonish but then will probably be busy partying :P

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day! Even if you're single, go out and have fun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment