Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog Attempt #2

Why hello there. My name is Ashley and this is my blog. I should also tell you that this is my second time making a blog. The first one, unfortunately, was a failed attempt. I have difficulties updating something like this every day. Since this is my first entry, I should probably tell you a little about myself. I am 20 years of age and am from Northern New Jersey. I live, however, on the lovely island of Manhattan where my school (The School Of Visual Arts), is located. I am a photography major, and you will find out soon enough, that I like to take photos of people. I hope to one day do fashion photography, but I'm keeping all options open at this point because our economy is down the drain.

In other news, my roommate Kayla and I did a cute little photoshoot on our rooftop yesterday. Last year we did shoots all the time, but this year has been a little hectic so we haven't had much time. Below are some of the pictures that I took. If you click on each of the pictures it takes you to my flickr.







No comments:

Post a Comment