Sunday, May 17, 2009

Be Calm

Today was my Great Aunt's surprise 60th birthday party in Staten Island. It was a good time and it was great to see my family. My newest baby cousin is so cute! And his sweater tonight was to die for!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I'm going to leave my windows open all night because the sound of the rain is so nice. This is the kind of rain that I really enjoy. Thunderstorms. When it rains and it's cold outside, I'm miserable. When it's warm and it rains (along with thunder and lightning), I'm content. Sometimes I even like to take walks in the rain.

Now I feel inspired to post rainy day photos! But first, the #5 Explore photo of the dayyy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Honestly, I'm not very impressed with this photo. The concept is cute, and the fact that the letters are formed out of objects found in nature is pretty cool, but eh...it didn't jump at me. But that's alright, kudos to Martha

RAIN PHOTOSSSS!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment