Thursday, July 9, 2009

Perez Hilton?

I'd like to dedicate this post to the ultimate gossip queen, Perez Hilton. I've always had his page bookmarked on my computer, but since I've had some downtime at work, I decided to go to it and catch up on my latest gossip. He really has a way with words. Even if you're not into celebrity gossip you should definitely read it.



I think I'm going to try and make this blog look a little more exciting in the looks department.

My boss Caroline showed me her Kindle today, and now I kind of want to get one. It would be so much easier than lugging around the books that I'm reading. They're so cute!









Also, I found this article to be highly entertaining:
CLICK HERE



So now that I've written about nothing exciting, I'm going to try and make this look a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment